The School of Information at San José State College is the founding sponsor of the Library 2. conference sequence, a partnership we have had for 12 many years. Please take into account attending their no cost symposium nowadays.
NOVEMBER 29, 2022 – 10:00AM – 12:00PM
The SJSU University of Info is web hosting a free on-line symposium in celebration of Indigenous American Heritage Thirty day period! Please register to attend. The session will be recorded.
I. Welcome (10:00 – 10:05 a.m. PST) – Dr. Anthony Chow, SJSU iSchool Director
II. Co-Keynote Tackle (10:05 – 10:55 a.m. PST) – Lynette Dial and Donna Cossette
III. The Diverse Voices of the Indigenous American Community and Finest Techniques in Library Companies (Panel Dialogue 11:00 – 11:55 a.m. PST)
- Melissa Stoner, Native American Scientific studies Librarian, Ethnic Studies Library, College of California, Berkeley
- Kim Sellers, PhD, Affiliate Professor (Looking through Director), UNC Pembroke
- Lynette Dial, Library Director, Hoke County General public Library
- Donna Cossette, Registrar, Churchill County Museum and Archives
- Regina Yarlott, Kindergarten Instructor, Crow Company Public School
IV. Concluding Remarks (11:55 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PST)
Individuals necessitating actual-time captioning/closed captions or other lodging should really contact Sue Alman as before long as attainable.