SANDY SPRINGS, GA — Sandy Springs corporations with 99 or much less staff that have seasoned a reduction of income due to the fact of the coronavirus pandemic can apply for economical guidance as element of the Town of Sandy Springs Smaller Business enterprise Relief Support Plan starting Wednesday. The Sandy Springs Metropolis Council allotted $1.2 million to fund the COVID-19 Reduction system during its Nov. 17 conference.
The small business owner need to submit a concluded application by means of the Program’s on the internet portal to utilize for aid. Funding will be obtainable in three distinctive tiers, centered on the full variety of workforce noted on the business’ 2020 Third Quarter IRS Variety 941.
- Sole Proprietor or Independent Contractor: up to $5,000
- One worker: up to $5,000
- Two to 10 personnel: up to $10,000 and
- 11 to 99 personnel: up to $15,000.
Enterprises will have to have their principal location within Sandy Springs town limitations. The corporation must have operated a minimum of just one calendar year prior to March 1, and ought to show a reduction in profits/income because of to COVID-19 by way of their 2019 and most modern Year-to-Date Gain and Decline Statements. Sole proprietors and impartial contractors are suitable. Publicly traded and company-owned franchises are not suitable. Aspects linked to eligibility and needs to take part in the software are listed on the portal.
Money may well be used to reimburse sure expenses similar to business interruption because of to COVID-19. Incorporated are:
- Operating capital
- Equipment and machines
- Payroll charges
- Overall health care gains
- Deal labor
- Supplier payments
- Lease, lease, or property finance loan payment for true house utilized for organization functions
- Hire, lease, or order payment for business enterprise home
- Utility payments for organization houses
- Charge of important enterprise functions
- Personal protecting products, sanitation materials, and gear
Candidates will have to have to upload the next paperwork as part of their application:
- Copy of current 2020 Town of Sandy Springs Business enterprise License
- Valid state issued photo ID
- Certificate of Business (or Article content of Incorporation) AND 2020 Once-a-year Registration from the Secretary of State’s office
- IRS Kind W-9 for all corporations, including sole proprietors and unbiased contractors
- IRS Kind W-3 for 2020 for organizations with two to 99 employees
- IRS Type 941 for the to start with a few quarters of 2020 for companies with two to 99 staff members
- Itemized summary of qualified reimbursable COVID-19 expenses
- Gain and Decline statements for 2019 and Year-to-Day for 2020 and
- Done Vendor Details Form and Applicant ACH/Wire Data Type (available on the portal).
Resources will be awarded on a very first-arrive, first-served foundation and will be compensated out as a reimbursement just after all contract necessities are fulfilled, such as suitable documentation of the funds’ expenditure. Firms receiving cash will be demanded to provide an accounting of how the money are dispersed. Recipients have to acknowledge that the town is contracting these agreements to advertise the continued financial growth of the town and endorse position retention, and resources have to be made use of in just just one year subsequent the date of the award disbursement.
The portal opens at 8 a.m. on Wednesday. The deadline to apply is 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31. Program details are posted on the portal.
For additional info about the City of Sandy Springs, go to online, or simply call the Citizen Response Heart at 770-730-5600.