Britney Spears’ Dad Jamie Is ‘Reason’ She Gets Much less Time With Sons

Melissa M. Munoz

Britney Spears blames her father, Jamie Spears, for her reduced interactions with her sons, Preston and Jayden.

The 68-12 months-previous spoke out about his ongoing conservatorship drama with the pop star, 39, before this month, declaring the two had been on “good terms” as lately as August. However, a resource exclusively tells Us Weekly that is not the scenario.

Jamie Spears. Shutterstock

“For Jamie to say that he and Britney were being on ‘good terms’ right until August is outrageous,” the insider reveals. “August 2019 maybe, but not August 2020.”

Us confirmed in September 2019 that Britney’s ex-partner Kevin Federline, with whom she shares Preston, 15, and Jayden, 14, was granted a restraining buy from Jamie immediately after an altercation with the pair’s eldest son. A supply instructed Us at the time that Preston “got into an argument” with his grandfather and “locked himself into a area.” Jamie then “broke into the space and shook Sean Preston.” Felony expenses were being not submitted from Jamie.

Britney Spears Dad Jamie Spears Is Reason She Gets Far Less Time With Her Sons
Britney Spears with her sons, Sean Preston Federline and Jayden James Federline Courtesy Britney Spears/Instagram

Days following the incident, the Grammy winner and Federline, 42, formalized a new custody agreement, with him having their sons 70 % of the time and her acquiring them the other 30 per cent. They beforehand had a 50-50 custody arrangement.

“[Jamie] is the purpose she has far less custodial time with her sons than she did in advance of,” the insider tells Us. “The incident with Jamie and Preston adjusted every little thing. It was a main blow for Britney. She, Kevin, Preston and Jayden have all viewed Jamie otherwise ever because.”

Jamie claimed in a Tuesday, December 14, interview with CNN that he and Britney had been on solid ground in advance of her legal professional filed to formally clear away him as her conservator earlier this calendar year. He also alleged that he has not spoken to her in nearly 4 months.

“I appreciate my daughter and I miss out on her incredibly substantially,” he mentioned. “When a relatives member wants exclusive care and security, people require to move up, as I have carried out for the previous 12-moreover a long time, to safeguard, defend and continue to appreciate Britney unconditionally. I have and will continue on to supply unwavering love and fierce security towards those people with self-serving passions and individuals who seek out to damage her or my family members.”

With reporting by Nicholas Hautman

Listen to Us Weekly’s Scorching Hollywood as each individual 7 days the editors of Us crack down the hottest leisure information tales!

Next Post

NTONPOWER launches a moveable quick-charging USB-C energy strip

Push release written content from KISSPR. The AP information personnel was not associated in its generation. https://apnews.com/push-release/kisspr/organization-company-information-new-products-and-products and services-items-and-expert services-1817e5c9a119f20ef03100d1ba192849 Click on to duplicate 12/18/2020, Beijing // KISSPR // SHENZHEN, China — NTONPOWER, a leading supplier of ability answers, has a short while ago released its new ability strip with […]