LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the automotive connected car platform market and it is poised to grow by USD 6.85 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Click & Get Free sample report in minutes
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the automotive connected car platform market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Based on segmentation by Service, which is the leading segment in the market?
Vehicle infotainment services will lead the services segment in the automotive connected car platform market.
What are the major trends in the market?
The increasing adoption of connected car platform in rental car companies and the increased focus of OEMs on the development of autonomous and connected vehicles are some of the latest automotive connected car platform market trends.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow by over 15% during 2020-2024.
Who are the top players in the market?
Airbiquity Inc., Altran Technologies, AT&T Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., CloudMade, LG Electronics Inc., Microsoft Corp., Qualcomm Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, and TomTom International BV are some of the key vendors in the market.
What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The rising adoption of cloud technologies will drive the market while technological challenges associated with connected car technologies will hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
How big is the APAC market?
48% of the market growth will come from APAC.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
- Automotive Infotainment Systems Market by Technology, Application, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024 – The automotive infotainment systems market size has the potential to grow by USD 25.31 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
- Automotive Telematics Market by Application, Fitment, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024 – The automotive telematics market size has the potential to grow by 65.76 million units during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will decelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Airbiquity Inc., Altran Technologies, AT&T Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., CloudMade, LG Electronics Inc., Microsoft Corp., Qualcomm Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, and TomTom International BV are some of the major market participants. Although the development of autonomous and connected vehicles will offer immense growth opportunities, is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive connected car platform market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Connected Car Platform Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Connected Car Platform Market is segmented as below:
- Infotainment Services
- Telematics Services
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41433
Automotive Connected Car Platform Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive connected car platform market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Connected Car Platform Market Size
- Automotive Connected Car Platform Market Trends
- Automotive Connected Car Platform Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the modernization of the foundry industry as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive connected car platform market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Connected Car Platform Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive connected car platform market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive connected car platform market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive connected car platform market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive connected car platform market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Service
- Market segments
- Comparison by Service
- Infotainment services – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Telematics services – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Service
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Airbiquity Inc.
- Altran Technologies
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TomTom International BV
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.